25 Questions You Can Ask 211
Our 25th event this month landed on a Tuesday… you know what that means! It’s #211Tuesday!
Here are 25 example questions you can ask 211.
- Where can I get food for my lunch?
- Is there any transportation available for my medical appointments?
- I need to use a computer, but I don’t own one. Is there any I could use for an hour close to me?
- My cousin might be getting verbally abused in his relationship, can you suggest any support for this?
- I need a job. Where should I start my search?
- I’m struggling with my mental health, where can I find help?
- I need a place to sleep tonight. Can I get some help finding this?
- I am a senior and I need a long-term care home. Can you help me find one?
- I am behind on my hydro, is there any help for this?
- I am struggling to provide school lunch items for my son. Is there any support for this?
- I’m afraid my stepbrother is abusing his grandfather. Can you suggest how I should handle this?
- My child has let me know they are gay. Is there any support out there so I can make sure I support them in the right way?
- I got hurt at work. How do I apply for WSIB?
- Are there any community gardens close to me?
- Are there any recreational activities out there for seniors?
- Are there any summer jobs that my teenager could apply for?
- I’m 15 years old and just found out I am pregnant. What should I do?
- I am very behind with paying back my credit card. Is there any credit counselling I could access?
- The place I was working at closed. How do I apply for Employment Insurance (EI)?
- I lost my ID and I need help filling out the paperwork to get a new one. Who can help me with this?
- I am struggling to pay my rent this month. Is there help for this?
- My mom needs an accessible parking permit to park in the accessible parking space. How does she get one?
- Are there any sports activities for people with disabilities?
- I can pay 75% of the camp membership for my daughter. Is there any help that can pay the rest?
- I am struggling with my learning disability. Is there support for this?
How to Reach 211
The helpline is answered by real people 24/7. Service is available in 150+ languages.
Text is available Monday to Friday from 7 am to 9 pm ET.
Live chat service is available Monday to Friday from 7 am – 9 pm ET.
Emails are monitored Monday to Friday from 7 am to 9 pm ET.
Complaints and compliments can be sent to this address.