CMHA has some tips and fun ideas for Halloween this year! Check them out here!
Halloween traditions are important for our mental and social wellbeing. The Grey Bruce Public Health Unit recently released tips to provide guidance for a safe and happy Halloween.
- Have an online costume party or celebration
- Send Halloween themed cards and letters
- Arrange for contactless drop off of spooky crafts or treats to friends and family
If you plan on Trick or Treating –
- Consider setting up a trick or treat station outside your door or just inside your garage
- Portion treats out ahead of time for touchless trick or treating
- Clean frequently touched surfaces often
If you are going door to door –
- Try to maintain a safe distance from others
- Choose a costume that will allow for wearing a mask that fits well and covers your nose, mouth and chin
- Wash your hands before and after trick or treating and before snacking
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/35FKaT4
To download the CMHA Halloween Activity & Information Sheet, please click link below: