In response to recent government announcements about COVID-19 and our commitment to keeping staff, volunteers, and clients healthy, we are announcing that our office is currently closed to the public. This notice will be in effect until otherwise notified.
Our goal is to assist clients as best we can given these restrictions.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be:
– Answering the phone (519-376-1560)
– Answering emails (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Providing utility assistance (Call 211 to register)
– Working on community supports to help those in need
– Working with local food banks and hot meal programs to assist them with their needs
– Providing communications regarding community programs and supports
– Providing information and resources about local programs that serve our vulnerable population in Bruce and Grey Counties
– Connecting with local community organizations and agencies as well as government officials regarding key ways we can assist the most vulnerable during this pandemic.
We will also be managing “The Do” which is our initiative to bring volunteers together with those in need. To volunteer or to register for help, please visit www.TheDo.ca
And last, but certainly not least, we are still accepting donations through Canada Helps at www.DonateToday.ca. A special Pandemic Relief Fund has been set up to directly assist the most vulnerable during this heightened time of need. Your support is very much appreciated.
To connect with community, social, health and government programming in your area, call 211 or visit 211Ontario.ca. 211 is free, 100% confidential and is available 24/7. They also offer multi-lingual support in 150+ languages.
Please stay tuned to our website and social media platforms for more information in the days to come.
Thank you for your understanding and support.