In response to COVID-19 and our commitment to flattening the curve and keeping staff, volunteers and clients healthy, our office is currently closed to the public. This notice will be in effect until otherwise notified.
During this time, our goal is to assist clients as best we can given these restrictions.
We will be:
– Answering the phone (519-376-1560)
– Answering emails (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Providing utility assistance (Call 211 to register)
– Managing community supports to the most vulnerable and coordinating volunteers to assist through our TheDo.ca initiative.
– Providing communications regarding community programs and supports
– Connecting with local community organizations and agencies as well as government officials regarding key ways we can assist the most vulnerable during this pandemic.
– Providing information and resources about local programs that serve our vulnerable population in Bruce and Grey Counties
To connect with all other community, social, health and government programming in your area, call 211 or visit 211Ontario.ca
For all other inquiries, please give us a call at 519-376-1560.
If you would like to donate to our Pandemic Response, please visit www.DonateToday.ca We would really appreciate your support during this time.