Printing proof of Covid-19 vaccination
- All Bruce County libraries will assist in printing and laminating vaccine receipts for free.
- The following libraries Grey County Libraries offer printing
- Southgate Public Library – free printing
- Grey Highlands Libraries (Flesherton, Kimberly and Walter Harris) – $25/page printing charge
- Meaford Public Library – free printing
- Hanover Public Library – 25 cents/page printing charge, lamination can be done at the store next to the library at cost
- The Blue Mountains Libraries (Thornbury, Craig Leith) – free printing
- West Grey Libraries (Durham, Neustadt, Ayton) – free printing and free lamination at the Durham branch.
- Starting Tuesday, Owen Sound & North Grey Union Public Library will assist in printing for free and lamination for a fee ($2.00)